Friday, August 6, 2010

Instant Attraction

I can't say that the first time I saw Matt it was love at first sight (that would be weird stealing a guy from your BFF even if she wasn't interested) but it was definitely instant attraction. We ended up convincing Matt and Bennett to see Leap Year and Cami and I got to the theater a little before the boys. When I first saw Matt, I thought he was super cute and i had no idea why Cami wasn't totally in love with him :)

Such a romantic place to meet your future husband right?

When we sat in the theater it went Matt on the aisle then me, Cami, Bennett and their friend Katrina. Im putting this small detail in there because whenever I used to go to the movies with boys and girls my mom would always asked how everyone was seated haha :) But anywho, even though I was attracted to Matt I tried to just act casually around him and not really flirt with him until i could get Cami alone and ask her if it was ok that I pursued him. Kinda wish I hadn't cause Im pretty sure he thought that i was mean and didn't like him but i guess it all worked out in the end. The movie was great, such a cute and funny love story. I would totally recommend it!

I could tell from the time we spent before and after the movie that Bennett and Matt were total goof balls in a good way, just like all my guy friends on missions and my brothers. Matt or Bennett said something to the extent that we should all hang out again and I said,
"Yeah I could use some more weird people in my life!"

I meant that in the best way, cause i truly think that everyone has their own special weirdness. But of course it made me look like an idiot and i really didn't think that Matt was that interested until...

No comments: