Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Let's Start From the Very Beginning

So unlike every other moment in my life, I was not looking for a relationship. I know crazy right, what single girl up at BYU isn't looking for her eternal companion to sweep her off her feet. But I really, honestly, surprisingly was not.

A few months early, I had gotten out of a relationship (in hind sight such a blessing but pretty sucky at the time!) and had just given up on a very desperate try to get this boy to notice me. And by the way ladies, if he doesn't notice you the moment he sees you he's not worth your time. I was just starting to get back on my feet and enjoy my singleness, having fun and living life. So of course that was the perfect time to get swept off my feet ;)

Matt was actually very interested in my dear friend Camiel Eberline. She told me about Matt a month before I actually meet him. Friend of Bennett, took her on a "kinda" date rock climbing, always paid (classy right?) and just wasn't her type.

So when Matt called Cami on a Thursday night (March 18 if you are keeping track) and asked her to go to a dollar movie of course she had to bring her friend to make sure he didn't try to put the moves on her!

No comments: