Friday, August 13, 2010

What can I say? :)


So that Friday (3/19) Matt called up Cami and asked if we wanted to go to a ward party with him. Since Cami and I are always up for meeting new people of course we agreed. But before Matt came to pick us up Cami said that I should drive in case it got boring we shouldn't be stuck there without a ride home. So we told Matt this when he came and we were just about to get into our separate cars when I saw it. His beautiful FJ Cruiser, the car i had been wanted for a long time. I couldn't help myself, i loved that car and i had to ride in it! So we ended up riding with Matt and having a great time at his ward party.

Isn't it pretty? :)

We made homemade pizza, watched the BYU basketball game and ended up getting warm and cozy on the couch :) I had definitely decided that I was going to pursue Matt and see what happened!

After the party, we ended up going to the hot springs with a bunch of people and having a crazy fun night. Somehow over the course of the night we exchanged numbers and after he dropped me off at home (at 3 am) I couldn't help but text him :) I said something about how I so wasn't tired after that awesome night and i was really only expecting for him to agree. But instead he asked if I wanted to learn how to drive stick shift, right then.

Of course i said yes! So he picked me up, we went to an empty parking lot and as soon as i get in the drivers seat a cop shines a flashlight right in my face. I guess he was worried that we were doing something illegal but after we explained he gave me a few tips and left haha. But i was totally freaked out and it was hard to concentrate on learning (especially with Matt sitting right next to me, laughing if I did anything wrong). Sparks had been flying the whole night and so when we got out of the car to switch seats, it was like magnets being drawn together. I couldn't hold myself back, we just had an instant connection and I knew that this would turn into something great.

No comments: