Saturday, November 13, 2010

breakfast food from hell


Random fact about Matt and Bethanie: we are not the biggest fans of breakfast
Even weirder fact about me: I hate hate hate the smell of bacon in an apartment.

I was reminded of this story because my roommate made bacon last night and seriously it smelt...
like a wet dog.
had slept in our living room.
and then pooped everywhere.

But back to the story....

When Matt and I had first started dating (like maybe three days into our love affair) my roommate made bacon :( and this made me very sad. Because i smelt like bacon and my clothes smelt like bacon and my hair smelt like bacon. And I'm sorry, a girl just can't feel pretty if she smells like bacon!!! So i was telling Matt about this and feeling kind of angry about the bacon and out of the blue he shows up at my door with a tube of cookie dough in his hands :)
He brought it over so we could make cookies to get rid of the bacon smell :) So we spent the afternoon making cookies and watching tv and getting to know each other. Matt does sweet stuff like that all the time and he is just amazing in every way. Im so glad i found an incredible guy (who is sexy to boot!) who will bring over cookie dough just to make my day a little better.


1 comment:

Stacy and Aaron Hendrickson said...

It's fun to hear how Matt can be romantic--good for you guys! Good luck with the whole waiting thing!