Thursday, November 18, 2010

So many choices!


So even though I have a while until my wedding, I've started to look at different color combos.
And I have to say, I have fallen in love with grey!
I know, it's a weird color to love but it has grown on me :)
And if i can be so bold, I'd say grey is the new black.

I'm in love with stalking wedding blogs and one of my favorites is Inspired Bride.
Today they posted exactly the wedding colors I'm loving right now :)
Plus everyone knows yellow is my fav! (and what's not to love!)



So what do you think?
Too spring for a fall wedding?

2 comments:

Melissa Barnum said...

Hey! I hope you are doing well! My sister's wedding colors were yellow and grey - I love it!

Unknown said...

LOVE yellow and grey! Definitely not too spring for a fall wedding. If anything, it would be refreshing! It's so young and fresh while still sophisticated.