Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Weekend of Goodbyes and Hellos

So a few weekends ago, even though I was swamped with homework, I had an awesome weekend. I got to go to Dallas to see Matt for a few days before he left for Afganistan and then I flew to Gilbert to see my brothers who had just gotten home from their missions.
Even though I was so excited to see Matthew one more time, it was really hard for him to leave.
It was nice to go straight home and be happy and excited to see my brothers who had been serving missions in Hawaii and Mexico.

Matthew was as amazing as ever and we spent our time together talking, laughing, shopping and eating (all of my favorite things with my favorite person)!!!

Blaze and Ryan are both doing great and loving being home (even though they are still awkward RMs!).
They both did an amazing job on their homecoming talks and I cant wait to spend more time with them at Thanksgiving :)

Yep my family is that awesome!
*only missing Matt :/*

wow, I love him :)


No comments: