Friday, November 12, 2010

Perfect for a Snowy Day

So anyone who knows me, knows that I am addicted to TV.
I think this comes from discussing awesome shows with this lovely lady and our amazing summer adventure of watching all the seasons of the O.C.

But anywho...
I've started watching the show Pushing Daisies.
And it is a.m.a.z.i.n.g!

It's about this guy, Ted, who can touch a dead person and they come back to life. But if he doesn't touch them again within one minute, someone else has to die.
It's full of touching love, daring adventure, hilarious humor, and of course Kristen Chenoweth (and who doesn't love her!)

I have no idea why abc would cancel it after two seasons, but I'm halfway through the first season and loving it.

Do yourself a favor.
Grab a cozy blanket
Grab your honey
And watch this show!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

TV is awesome.

Miss you!!